It’s Your Legal Right & Our Priority
Katherine E. Camadeco, Esq.
- Family Law
My philosophy is simple: creative solutions putting family first. Family law cases can be stressful, complex and emotional. The consequences of the outcome are lasting. Every family is unique, and I dedicate myself to providing creative solutions to my clients as they redefine their family. I have developed my philosophy as I have navigated the family law waters with hundreds of families since beginning to work in family law in 2012.
After earning my Master's in Business Administration, I began working in a small boutique law firm in Newtown, Pennsylvania. My work there inspired me to attend Delaware Law School. I had the privilege to clerk for the Honorable Justice James T. Vaughn of the Delaware Supreme Court, as well as for the Honorable Robert B. Coonin, and the Honorable Arlene Minus Coopadge of the Family Court of the State of Delaware. In addition, I had the opportunity to intern at the New Jersey Attorney General's Office for the Department of Children and Families. These experiences shaped me into a compassionate, zealous advocate for families during some of their most difficult times.
I am inspired everyday by my son and my two dogs. I enjoy spending my free time outdoors, taking advantage of all Southwest Florida has to offer.
- Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 2017
- Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, Florida
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration - 2012
- Bryant University, Smithfield, Rhode Island
- B.S. - 2010
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Business Administration
- Florida, 2018
- Lee County Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Division, Lee County Bar Association, President Elect
- Lee County Association for Women Lawyers, Member