It’s Your Legal Right & Our Priority
Lisa M. Gelman, Esq.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
Lisa began her career with the Guardianship Program of Dade County, Inc., where she became proficient in Guardianships. In recent years, she has worked with top Elder Law Attorney Roger O'Halloran. She has educated groups on the Guardianship process and on alternatives to Guardianship.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Lisa prevailed in one of Florida's first zoom trials, a Guardianship trial.
When not practicing law, Lisa is busy with her four kids and her husband, Heath Gelman, who is also an attorney.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida
- J.D. - 1998
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A. - 1994
- Major: Criminology & Law
- Florida, 1998
- Lee County Bar Association, Member, 2017 - Present
- Elder Law Section of Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Estate Planning Section Member of the Lee County Bar Association
- Elder Law Section Member of the Lee County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Elder Law Section Special Needs Trust Committee Member
- The Guardianship Program of Dade County, Associate Attorney, 2001 - 2004