It’s Your Legal Right & Our Priority
Melissa E. Mongiello, Esq.
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Closings/Title Work
- Estate Planning
Melissa E. Mongiello was born and raised on Eastern Long Island, NY and has been a Florida resident for the since 2012. Melissa attended Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, CT where she double majored in History and Political Science. Her passion for legal knowledge led to her to attend law school, receiving my Juris Doctorate from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, FL in May of 2015.
Melissa provides quality legal services that focus on the transactional areas of Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Administration, and Real Estate. Melissa's is involved in the community by being a dedicated member of the Lee County Bar Association, and as an active affiliate member of the Sanibel & Captiva Islands Association of Realtors.
Melissa's family is a very important part of my life. Her husband, Michael Mongiello, is a Nurse Practitioner with the Lee Physician Group. He prides himself in providing excellent care for cancer patients within our community. Melissa and Michael have a daughter, who was born in June of 2018, and are expecting a baby boy in July of 2021. Their family loves spending time outdoors enjoying the Florida Sun, especially at the beautiful beaches of Sanibel and Captiva.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - 2015
- Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, Connecticut
- Major: History and Political Science
- New York
- The Florida Bar, Member in Good Standing Since 2015
- The New York Bar, Membership in Process
- Sanibel & Captiva Islands Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member Since 2018
- Lee County Bar Association, Member Since 2016
- LCBA Young Lawyers, Member Since 2016
- American Bar Association, Current Member